We are recruiting 1-3 linguists to translate and edit documents from English to Thai and Thai to English.
Work includes various documentation translations and the expected translation volume is 2000-2500 words per day or editing 8000 words per day.
Translators will work from 9AM to 6PM Monday through Friday Thai local time. They will also be required to work 8AM to 10AM on Saturday 1-3 times a month. If a translator works on Sunday, the next working day starts at 11AM on the following Monday.
This is a remote position but preference will be given to residents of Chiang Mai.
- Linguists should be able to pass Google’s translation test
- Linguists must be able to pass our own internal translation test
- Linguists who can use Trados, MemoQ, and Across will have a strong advantage in the selection process
- We will cover insurance after a 3-month probation period.
- Salary – please discuss this with our Recruitment Manager
- Thorough training on translation, usage of CAT tools, and other useful and essential skills