Are you experienced in B2B sales to the USA market?
This job is for our USA based clients but the position is suitable for a person from anywhere in the world as long as you can work during the USA business hours. Please do not apply if you don’t have a minimum 2 year experience in B2B sales or customer service for a USA company.
1-Stop Translation USA, dba 1-StopAsia, is a world leader in Asian language translation and localization. We have opened this position in order to achieve our long-term strategy to expand, find new clients, and maintain our current client’s relationships at their best. In the USA we’ve got more than 200 translation companies as clients already.
Tasks and Skills
Our ideal candidate should have the following skills to make a perfect fit to our dynamic and diverse team:
- Excellent knowledge of the Translation Industry or a fast learner in order to gain understanding and start working on the market
- Analytic thinking, excellent strategist and ability to adapt to a fast-paced industry
- Experienced in B2B sales with at least 2 years in the sphere of B2B sales
- The position includes analyzing existing customers and suggesting a strategy to develop their potential. To increase the income from them following our company’s good practices and main policies.
- Suggest, create and manage their own email strategies, take care of leads generation and clients lists, work closely with the marketing team on these in order to grow the number of new clients for the company
- Having ability to work with CRM, email and other contemporary tools for Salespeople
- Coordinate and participate as speaker or a participant (official representative of 1-Stop Asia) to different sales and marketing events, such as webinars and conferences
- Convey 1-StopAsia’s value proposition to prospective buyers and partners
- Build close relationships and long-term partnerships with their dedicated customers and improve them.
- Identify and approach sales leads that match the company’s target customers.
- Work with the management team in order to build the profitable strategy for the company’s major clients
- Use proactively the company’s CRM system on daily basis and have a proper record for all the activities performed
- Use a diverse approach when searching for new clients – cold calling, video call, online platforms like Zoom,Webex, Microsoft Teams and etc., along with emails and email campaigns, and others with the main goal to expand and build partnerships with the American based translation companies covering his/her own monthly and annual targets.
- Perform analysis and devise strategies for the given market
- Visit clients in the USA or other continents if necessary — not more often than a few times per year.
- An advantage is if the candidate has the ability/experience to manage a small Sales team or knowledge of any Asian language or Spanish/Portuguese for that matter.
- 2-3 years professional sales experience to USA Business clients at a USA company
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent selling skills – good at connecting with potential customers via cold calling, conveying the company’s value proposition, understanding and coping with customers’ needs and business
- A competitive salary
- Paid training period, remote working (home based)
- Working from a distance