1. How did you cross paths with 1-StopAsia? And tell us how you got started.
I found 1 Stop at one of the biggest site for job “hunters” . I was super excited and was looking forward for the 1st and then for the 2nd interview. After two weeks I think, I have receive a nice phone call, telling me that I will be the next APM. I remember, it was a great moment of my life.
2. What were your initial thoughts about the language industry before you started? And what are your thoughts now?
I have never thought, that there can be such big companies, translating huge amount of words every day. I thought that there are only these small offices, translating your diploma and driver license :D. Now I know, that are a lot of people, who needs to hear and read the same information, in a lot of languages and this is really important even for the world economic I should say.
3. What do you love the most about your job?
I love to respond to my client’s email in the same minute, they have sent me their email, because I know they love it too :D. I like the fact, that if you are honest on your work place, there is nothing to worry about!
4. How would you describe 1-StopAsia to an outsider?
Super friendly atmosphere, young and funny people, who are connected every day with 1 purpose – to make a lot of text, understandable for a lot of people. If you want to work, if you want to spend your weekly time working, without noticing how the time flies, I think this is your place!
5. What advice would you give to candidates who want to join our company?
Come and try, don’t be shy, don’t be afraid to ask – NEVER! Ask, as much as possible, you won’t believe, how many new thing can be learnt by 1 simple question.