“Localization engineering is a complex task with all shades of the various spheres, where it can be implemented.”
Localization engineering is one of the important steps in the multilayered translation process, which does the following: it takes the ready for translation product and dismantles it to analyze what has to be translated. When translation is finalized, it assembles it back together to deliver the ready project in its ready to use form.
It includes many stages and tasks like:
- Gathering all source files for translation
- Identifying images and other content that requires translation
- Reviewing content to see if everything is styled and formatted
- Uploading files to the translation management systems or distribution to translators
- Reviewing and assembling of the final product back together
Here is why to work with 1-StopAsia:
We give you time to take care of your clients
We are a single-stop for all Asian languages
We keep up with your projects’ handover
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
We, at 1-StopAsia, are aware that responsiveness and excellent project management are the essence when working within the translation industry.
If you feel it is time to improve your time-management and pay more attention to your clients, get in contact with our Production Team and check how we can help you achieve it.
Ask us anything you need to know about:
- quotes and pricing
- translations and media services
- Asian languages
Start your new project with us today! All you have to do is fill in the form on the right and get your free quote.