Intro by 1-StopAsia:
To sum up Nadia in a few simple sentences is not nearly as easy as it looks. The first thing that comes to our mind is that she is like Spring - fresh, full of life, and brightening our days with the fun stories she has up her sleeve.
If you are communicating with her online, you’d be surprised to learn that she is one of our youngest teammates. Why? Because Nadia is so professional when she handles her work, one can’t recognize she is in her second year at university, while working full time.
One thing you can count on with Nadia is that you always know where you stand with her. She will find the most charming way to serve the truth to you and all you’ll want to do is hear more. Probably that is why she is one of our Aces when it comes to our German partners.
Read her interview below to learn more about forks, socks, and a few other things. Intrigued? Go on...read!
How many languages do you speak? Please write them in a list. Which is your mother tongue?
Besides Bulgarian, which is my mother tongue, I am fluent in both English and German languages.
What is your favorite sport or hobby in your free time? Why is it so? Any interesting stories on it?
My favorite sports are volleyball and handball and I love them so much I was part of the female teams of both sports, which I was at school. We went to a lot of competitions all around the country. I still keep my medals and other prizes I have from these events. One more sport I shouldn’t miss and I loved a lot is relay running.
I don't have other interesting hobbies, but I love spending time with my family and friends because this is what makes me truly happy.
Top 3 things we don’t know about you? Might be something funny, quirky or strange :)
I must say that I am a very honest person and I don’t have secrets from others. However, I do have a few quite peculiar habits:
- I eat with only one particular fork at home. We have about 5 different types, but I eat only with one of these because otherwise, I won’t enjoy my meal.
- I am a huge fan of ‘socks” (yes, you read that right). I have more than 150 different pairs of them. Unlike other people, I will be extremely happy to receive socks as a gift.
- I can proudly share with you that I have a secret talent and it is...falling down the steps. Yes! I am very, very clumsy. I think it is part of my charm and the one thing I am grateful for is that I have never broken a bone, despite that fact.
What was the most surprising thing you learned about Asia while working here?
There are a lot of surprising things I stumbled upon about Asia. One thing, though, that I really find strange is that young couples in China can’t live together, prior to getting married.
Favorite book or a book that changed your mindset and why it did?
I love the series "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" - that is one of my favorites. Despite the fact that I have read lots of books, I can’t say there is a particular book that changes my attitude towards life and the world that surrounds us. For me, Reality is the thing that affects a person’s mindset.
Your most extreme experience so far in your life/biggest challenge in your life?
I can’t say I have experienced something too extreme or faced a big challenge so far. Probably that is either because I'm too young or because I don't accept my life challenges as "extreme", but I regard them as "another tiny stone, along the path I am walking ".
Your top 3 goals in professional life for the next 10 years
- My ultimate dream is to establish my own company for event organizing. I want to organize huge rock concerts, promote young talents, and have a chance to meet my idols from the musical scene.
- Another goal of mine is to become a leader in its true meaning and have a professional team of my own behind me.
- Assessment and evaluation of my work are very important as I believe that it is all one needs to achieve growth in both aspects - personal and professional. That is the one thing that can prove enough to reach any professional goals.