1-StopAsia is a global company that focuses in translating documents in various Asian languages (ex. Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese etc.) We are a big international team working with many people from different countries and located in many different places.
The Resource Manager’s (RM) manages the linguists of their assigned language team (for this position, Japanese linguists) and provides needed information and recommendation to other managing teams regarding the JA linguist to help proceed with ongoing and upcoming translation projects. Becoming an assistant to an RM will be an opportunity for you to gain hiring and managing experience.
Task and skills
- Assist recruiting and hiring Japanese Linguists by:
- Posting job opening on recruiting sites
- Getting in touch with and negotiating with applicant
- Evaluating recruitment sample tests
- Registering new linguists to our internal system
- Updating linguist’s information to the internal system when needed
- Reporting to main RM which linguist is hired
- Communicating with main RM on what linguist is needed and preparing recruitment
- Assist in creating reports for upcoming meetings
- Native Japanese speaker/writer (If not Japanese national, must pass N1 level and show proof)
- Fluent English speaker/writer
- At least Associate degree
- Work experience more than 2 years.
- Computer skills:
- Excel /Google sheet
- Email (responding Japanese Business emails)