1-StopAsia is a global leader in Asian Language Translation services. Founded in 1998, we have encouraged and supported our employees on their personal and professional growth by creating a comfortable atmosphere where they can freely express their ideas. After opening up 11 more offices in other countries including China, Korea, Bulgaria, and Japan, 1-StopThailand was established in Bangkok in April 2018 to support translation and localization and education business.
We are looking for someone who can share our vision for a better workplace, embodies our core values, and plays a key role in our company’s growth. Besides working on projects from Fortune 500 companies, you will also have the opportunity to learn new techniques and receive feedback from our experienced team members. Come be a part of our positive energy multi-national team!
- The role consists of translating, editing, proofreading or checking documents according to the instructions provided by Project Managers, using the required tools and resources.
- A Translator translates complex and demanding jobs in different subject areas and has potentially specialized in certain subject fields. The quality of their work is such that it can be delivered to the client without revision. They adhere to 1-StopAsia’s language guidelines and deliver work on time.
- A Translator is able to locate instructions for and work with all of 1-StopAsia’s required CAT tools independently. He/she revises all other translators’ work in their language team, both in-house and freelance translators, giving them factual and constructive feedback.
- A Translator identifies potential issues, considers themselves logically and uses available information to find solutions. He/she is not satisfied with mediocre results but proactive in seeking opportunities to add value.
- TOEIC score of at least 850 (or reading section not less than 400) or IELTS 7.0 (either General Training or Academic) is preferred.
- Ability to use or willingness to learn how to use software applications e.g. CAT tools, QA tools, and MT editing environments.
- Good skills in MS office and keyboard skills (typing and shortcuts).
- Ability to get a basic understanding of the different subject areas the translation covers fairly quickly and to find more information about the subjects.
- Ability to organize work priority and produce the required translation quality independently.
- Possess good communication skills, detail-oriented, and multi-tasking skills.
- Free training for CAT tools, QA tools, and MT editing
- Free training for technical translation and editing
- Corrections and feedback on the translations by experienced Senior translators
- Health insurance, social security, paid annual leave, annual performance bonus and team-outing allowance
- English <> Thai
- Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese <> Thai
- Korean <> Thai
- Japanese <> Thai
- French <>Thai
- German <>Thai
- Any other languages are welcomed to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com and state your language pair and specialized area in the email.