[Sep 30, 2021 – Los Angles, CA, US] – We at 1-StopAsia are pleased to announce that our General Manager for the US Ian Shin will be attending the 19th Association of Language Companies (ALC) Annual/Digital Summit this year. In its hybrid form – both in-person and online – the ALC Conference will bring together industry stakeholders to discuss the challenges in the translations industry as well as innovations and the way forward.
When asked about the ALC Summit, Mr Shin stated: “We’re excited to be part of the Association of Language Companies (ALC) Annual Digital Summit once again. We look forward to learning about new trends and establish new relations in the translation industry“.
If you’d like to reserve some time to chat with Mr. Shin, don’t hesitate to do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
- Some of the topics that will be explored at this event include:
- Training & Quality Monitoring of Remote Interpreters
- Pricing Strategies in a Service Industry
- The Future of Live Events, Conferences and Live Interpretation
- How Can Employers Benefit from ALC Bridge?
- Identifying Linguistic Talent with the Seal of Biliteracy
- Worker Classification Panel: California Update and the Federal Picture
- Machine Translation with a Human Touch
- The Show Must Go On: Language Translation in Emerging Markets in the Covid Context
- Legal and Financial Aspects of M&A
- Leveraging Good Assessment Principles and Computer-Adaptive Designs to
- Measure the Skills We Care About
- Scheduling ASL Interpreters in the Courtroom: Best practice based on function
- Data Management – Are you in control?
- Lessons Learned from Acquiring Language Service Companies
- The Power of LGBTQIA+ Language: Unpacking the Diversity and
- Intersectionality within Queer Culture
- We’ve been hit! Ransomware, Hackers, Cyberthreats
- Back to Work after the Pandemic: A Legal & Practical Approach
- And so much more!
Join us for some great and insightful sessions at Chicago Marriott, Chicago from September 30 – October 1, 2021.