1-Stop Translation 2005 Annual Survey is complete

1-Stop Translation’s 2005 Annual Survey is complete and the results are in…
The need for Asian language services are continuing to rise as clients have expressed increased needs for resources dedicated to Asian languages, primarily Chinese, Japanese and Korean. 

As we continue to accommodate this growing trend, the overall satisfaction with our services has climbed 8% since our survey in 2004.  Of the total respondents, 92% believe that 1-Stop Translation is indeed the “Asian Experts Dedicated to You.”  89% rate our prices as a reasonable reflection of the value of our services.  Furthermore, 94% added that they would choose 1-Stop Translation to fulfill their future Asian language needs.

When compared to alternative Asian language service providers, our good standing reflected a tremendous jump of nearly 50% from 2004’s survey.  Specifically, a majority of respondents listed the reliability of our services, our range of services, and the turnaround time of our services as aspects of our services they felt were better than other companies.  On the flip side, about 20% of respondents felt aspects of our quality and pricing could be improved. However, it must be noted that 35% of respondents believed that our prices were better than the competition.  Also, in regards to quality, the survey showed a 97% satisfaction rate with our ability to handle client issues.  Nevertheless, we will continue to work on the other 3% until we reach 100%.

In conclusion, 1-Stop Translation would like to thank all the participants in our yearly survey along with all those who were not able to participate.  We understand that you all had a hectic schedule to start the new year, but we appreciate you taking a moment to aid in our improvement strategies.

SHARE THIS PAGEShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on Google+

Post a comment