First: How To Take Selfies With Selfie Stick
1. Put cell phone into Phone clamp
2. Attach the mobile phone clamp to the monopod
3. Plug the 3.5mm plug into the headphone jack of your phone
4. Extend the Selfie stick
5. Launch your cell phone camera application/push the photo icon
(Android users: please install camera apps such as Camera360 or other apps from Android Play Store. iOS users: simply plugin and use default camera app)
6. Enjoy taking photos/videos by clicking the button on the handle
Second: How To Extend Selfie Stick
1. With one hand on the Selfie Stick and the other hand on the Selfie Stick bracket, pull apart. Selfie Stick will extend up to 41 inches.
Third: Adjust Selfie Stick Angle
1. There is a tilting feature that allows your device to tilt backward or forward to your preference.
2. Tilt the phone more or less to get desired angle.
1. Compatible with most Android and IOS Smartphone
2. Plug-and-Play, Battery Free. No pairing.
3. No recharging, just plug in the headphone plug to your phone’s headphone jack and take the picture.
4. Absolutely no interference with other Bluetooth devices used by you or others.